Monday, August 13, 2012

What I Ate Wednesday: Disney Edition

The wonderful world of eats at Disney. We made many of our breakfasts at the condo we were staying at, so I decided not to bore you with pictures of them.

Sunday
Lunch:
Chicken Salad Sandwich from the Dunkin Donuts at Lambert International Airport. 

Dinner:

Shrimp Cocktail and Crab Cake that I shared with my mom from Fulton's at Downtown 
 Disney.

Monday:
Breakfast:
Tonga Toast- banana stuffed sourdough bread, rolled in cinnamon sugar and served with strawberry compote and a side of bacon from the Kona Cafe at the Polynesian Resort. My mom and I split this and I was quite full. I also had a glass of fresh pineapple juice.

Lunch:

A Red Maple- Raspberry smoothie with a hint of Sprite from Le Cellier at the Canada Pavilion in Epcot. This was amazing!

 
Canadian Beer Cheese Soup with bacon from Le Cellier at the Canada Pavilion in Epcot. I was talking about this soup since we decided to go to WDW. It was the first reservation I made.
Dipping a pretzel stick in said soup. 

Dinner:

The Salad from Via Napoli at the Italy Pavilion in Epcot. This was pretty good for being super green.

The crazy delicious pizza from Via Napoli at the Italy Pavilion in Epcot. Best.Pizza.Ever.

Dessert:

Apple Tart from Boulangerie Patisserie at the France Pavilion in Epcot. I love dessert!

Tuesday:
Lunch:

Bacon Cheese Burger from Sci-Fi Diner in Hollywood Studios. Nothing special, but the atmosphere is really fun.

Dinner:

Cheese Empanadas from La Cantina De San Angel at the Mexico Pavilion in Epcot. These were absolutely delicious. I'm pretty sure I will visit here again.

Wednesday: 
Lunch:
Hot Dog, Grapes, and a cookie from Flame Tree Barbeque in Animal Kingdom. Not very fancy, but it really hit the spot that day.

Dinner:

Pot Stickers-Wok Seared Pork and Vegetable Dumplings with a Creamy Soy Ginger Sauce from Kona Cafe at the Polynesian Resort. I shared these with Joshua. They were quite good and I am not a fan of pork.

Shrimp and Scallops-Panko-breaded Shrimp and Pan-seared Scallops with Sticky Rice, Chopped Vegetable Salad, and Coconut-Lime Leaf Dressings from Kona Cafe at the Polynesian Resort. I shared this Joshua, too.

Dessert:
Chocolate Raspberry Cookie goodness from the Main Street Bakery in the Magic Kingdom.

Thursday:
Pre Lunch Snack
A Dole Whip from Aloha Isle in Adventureland at Magic Kingdom. Apparently, they have been around forever and we just discovered them this trip. Now I crave them and they will be a Disney staple. We actually had two this trip. 

Lunch:
 A good old fashioned corn dog at Magic Kingdom. 

Dinner:
Mac n Cheese from Artist Point at the Wilderness Lodge Resort. This was by far the most disappointing meal I have ever had at Disney. They used to have this fantastic Mac n Cheese, but they took it off the menu. They attempted to recreate it for me, but it was bland and definitely geared to kids. 

Dessert:
This, my friends, is a Rice Krispie Treat covered in chocolate and m&ms on a stick from Goofy's Candy Company in Downtown Disney. It took me a couple days to get through this. 

The backside of the epic Rice Krispie Treat. 

Friday:

Lunch
I didn't snag a picture of lunch, because apparently I was too busy scarfing it down. It wasn't anything too special. I had a turkey sandwich with chipotle mayonnaise from Sunshine Seasons in The Land at Epcot.

Dinner:
Teppan Edo at the Japan Pavilion in Epcot is one of my absolute favorite dining experiences. They cook the food right in front of you. I love these sorts of places! I decided to really chronicle the experience.
 















 I had the Chicken and Shrimp Combo. Yummy! They did not disappoint.

Dessert:
Cheesecake from Boulangerie Patisserie at the France Pavilion in Epcot.
Saturday
Breakfast:
Raspberry Lemonade Freeze from the Rainforest Cafe at the Animal Kingdom.

A Cranberry Mickey imprinted Waffle with a Raspberry Sauce and side of bacon from the Rainforest Cafe at the Animal Kingdom.

Dinner:
Fish and Chips from the Rose and Crown at Epcot.

Jaffa Tarts: Orange Cream filled Cakes with Chocolate Ganache, Raspberry Sauce, and fresh Oranges from the Rose and Crown at Epcot. My mom got this and shared bites with the rest of us.

I hope your enjoyed Disneyworld through my stomach. They have some amazing eats!

~Stefani














No comments:

Post a Comment